"Bust my buffers!" Ian's getting so big!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Reagan's Blooming and Growing!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Germany Trip

Finally, pictures have been sorted and uploaded for your viewing pleasure. These are just a sampling of what we took, but we think they give a good overview of our time there. We had a wonderful time hanging out with our friends, Adam and Tiffany and taking in the many sites and rich history that Germany has to offer.

2 comments:

Dave and Elizabeth said...

Awesome pictures! It looks like you had an amazing time! I have been to a few of those places. The one that really stood out was Heidelburg...remembered what it looked like when I saw the pictures, but what I remember it best for is the HUGE sugar cookie I had there - best I've ever eaten!

The Luedtke Family said...

Such wonderful sites! It looks like you had a great time and were kept quite busy! What a perfect time to take a big vacation!!!